- (with J. Parcet and É. Ricard). On spectral gaps of Markov maps. To appear in Israel J. Math.
- (with A. Culiuc, F. di Plinio and Y. Ou). A sparse domination principle for rough singular integrals. To appear in Anal. PDE.
- (with J. Parcet). Nondoubling Calderón-Zygmund theory – a dyadic approach. Submitted.
- (with B. Anh, X. Duong and M. Hormozi). A note on weighted bounds for multilinear operators with non-smooth kernels. Studia Math. 236 (2017), no. 3, 245–269.
- (with L. D. López-Sánchez). Semicommutative dyadic harmonic analysis beyond doubling measures. Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 144 (2016), no. 9, 3869–3885.
- (with G. Rey). A pointwise estimate for positive dyadic shifts and some applications. Math. Ann. 365 (2016), no. 3, 1111–1135.
- (with J. Parcet). Atomic blocks for noncommutative martingales. Indiana Univ. Math. J. 65 (2016), no. 4, 1425–1443.
- (with T. Mei and J. Parcet). Large BMO spaces vs. Interpolation. Anal. PDE. 8 (2015), no. 3, 713-746.
- A note on dyadic coverings and nondoubling Calderón-Zygmund theory. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 397 (2013), no. 2, 785-790.