Courses and divulgative activities
- Workshops in the Week of Science, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid: `Polyhedra‘ (2010), `Magic and Mathematics‘ (2011 and 2015).
- Participation in the activity `Cuarto de ESO y Empresa’ (High School and enterprises), ICMAT-Government of Madrid (2015).
- March 2014. Organization of workshop `En la naturaleza hay Matemáticas: Pompas de Jabón‘ (There is math in nature: soap bubbles) in the National Museum of Technology (MUNCyT), Madrid.
- October 2013. Organization of workshop `Optimización Matemática y Pompas‘ (Mathematical optimization and bubbles) in the National Museum of Science, Madrid.
- April 2012. Short course for High School professors, organized by the government of the region of Madrid, Spain. Title: `Calculating areas and integrating‘.
- December 2016. Short interview for “Muy Interesante” journal. Topic: Vicent Caselles prize (picture).
- March 25, 2014. Radio interview in Onda Madrid’s “Hoy en Madrid“. Topic: `Soap bubbles and minimization’ (Spanish).
- March 2012. Interview for LYCHNOS journal (CSIC). Topic: Science and age.